Kiva Classic Invitational
Dec. 1 - 4, 2022
The 2022 Kiva Classic Invitational will be held at the Kiva Club, 345-1/2 East Alameda, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501, from Dec. 1 to 4, 2022.
We'll start accepting entries on Sept. 15.
The tournament is an amateur doubles, softball singles and hardball singles tournament
The amateur draw is open to singles and doubles players in age categories as follows:
SOFTBALL SINGLES: Open, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
HARDBALL SINGLES: Open, 50+, 60+, 70+
DOUBLES: Open, 40+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+
Note that while male and female amateurs are welcome to enter, there are no separate draws for men and women. The tournament is gender-neutral; all play in the same age categories.
Play begins on Thursday morning, Dec. 1, and concludes in the early afternoon of Sunday, Dec. 4.
Because of limited court space, entries will be limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
All draws will have consolation brackets, so entrants are guaranteed at least two matches in each draw they enter.
To enter one doubles draw, you need to be at the Red Chile sponsor level or higher.
To enter two doubles draws, you need to be at the Green Chile sponsor level or higher.
All doubles players need to be ready to play Thursday morning as early as 7:30 a.m. and also to play back-to-back matches.
* $350 Singles only. Includes all social events for you and a guest, and a shirt. You can enter up to two hardball and two softball singles draws.
* $450 One doubles draw. Red Chile Sponsor. Includes social events for you and a guest, a shirt, gift and recognition. You can enter up to two hardball and two softball singles draws and ONE doubles draw.
* $650 Two doubles draws. Green Chile Sponsor. Includes Red Chile benefits. You can play in two hardball and two softball singles draws and in TWO doubles draws.
* $200 Social only. I cannot play this year, but want to support the Kiva Classic and attend the social events.
* $200 Extra guests. I'll be bringing additional guests who want to attend the social events.
The Kiva Classic tournament is requiring all entrants, guests and spectators to provide proof of vaccination prior to the tournament, and also is requiring all entrants, guests and spectators to pass a rapid COVID antigen test when they arrive at the club.
The goal of these requirements is to keep everyone safe by ensuring that all attendees are vaccinated prior to arrival and that no one is an unwitting “breakthrough” carrier.