Kiva Classic Invitational
Dec. 2 - 5, 2021
The 2021 Kiva Classic Invitational will be held at the Kiva Club, 345-1/2 East Alameda, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501, from Dec. 2 to 5, 2021.
The tournament is an amateur doubles, softball singles and hardball singles tournament
The amateur draw is open to singles and doubles players in age categories as follows:
SOFTBALL SINGLES: Open, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
HARDBALL SINGLES: Open, 50+, 60+, 70+
DOUBLES: Open, 40+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+
Note that while male and female amateurs are welcome to enter, there are no separate draws for men and women. The tournament is gender-neutral; all play in the same age categories.
Play begins on Thursday morning, Dec. 2, and concludes in the early afternoon of Sunday, Dec. 5.
Because of limited court space, entries will be limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you enter more than one doubles draw, you:
1. Need to be at the Red Chile sponsor level or higher, and,
2. You need to be prepared to play Thursday morning at early as 8 a.m. and also to play back-to-back matches.
* $300 US Squash member. Includes all social events for you and a guest, and a shirt. You can enter hardball and softball singles and one doubles draw.
* $325 Non-US Squash member. Includes all social events for you and a guest, and a shirt. You can play hardball and softball singles and one doubles draw.
* $400 Red Chile Sponsor. Includes social events for you and a guest, a shirt, gift and recognition. You can play hardball and softball singles and in TWO doubles draws.
* $600 Green Chile Sponsor. Includes Red Chile benefits, plus a special gift. You can play hardball and softball singles and in TWO doubles draws.
* $200 I cannot play this year, but want to support the Kiva Classic and attend the social events.
* $100 I'll be bringing a second guest who wants to attend the social events.
The Kiva Classic tournament is requiring all entrants, guests and spectators to provide proof of vaccination prior to the tournament, and also is requiring all entrants, guests and spectators to pass a rapid COVID antigen test when they arrive at the club.
The goal of these requirements is to keep everyone safe by ensuring that all attendees are vaccinated prior to arrival and that no one is an unwitting “breakthrough” carrier.